Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 3:40 PM
Welcome, Anonymous | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
MCE - Discussion board » Undubs & Translations » File Research Center » ソードアート・オンライン -インフィニティ・モーメント- (Sword Art Online -infinity moment -)
ソードアート・オンライン -インフィニティ・モーメント-
sazuke91Date: Saturday, 2013-11-09, 8:09 PM | Message # 11

yesh, i am happy that i can figure it out with some logic i have to learn about how to read offset value. but i still afraid to edit the text... i want to edit it from hex editor without extract the content. can i do that ?
and it's look like i will stuck at OFS3 filesystem with my current knowledge.

anywan, can i have your contact (YM,skype,etc), i want to learn from you if you dont mind to teach me ...

Message edited by sazuke91 - Saturday, 2013-11-09, 8:10 PM

ムギDate: Saturday, 2013-11-09, 8:14 PM | Message # 12

you cant edit these with a text editor as is, because the first part of the file is a binary file, and it will break when saved with text editor. you have to extract the text only, then edit it and then reinsert it back to maintain the functionality of the first part of the file. with hex editor, you can edit it yeah, but i find it way easier to just extract the text file. Hex editors arent really meant for text editing :P

i dont use skype or anything of the sorts. i do idle in irc @ irc.esper.net with the nickname Mugz if you feel like dropping by.

though, be forewarned, i am extremely busy with utawarerumono as of late so i might not reply too fast :P

MCE - Discussion board » Undubs & Translations » File Research Center » ソードアート・オンライン -インフィニティ・モーメント- (Sword Art Online -infinity moment -)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: